It is our policy to react to clear notifications of any unintended copyright violation. If you think that your copyright rights have been violated in any way by our writers, Please do not hesitate to send us an appropriate notice. All notifications for your side need to comply with the requirements of DMCA. You MUST supply the following info:
1. Determine yourself as either:
— The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
— An individual “licensed to act upon behalf of the owner of a special right that is apparently infringed.”
2. Refer to the copyrighted work declared to have actually been infringed.
3. Point out the material declared to be infringed.
4. send us the web address URL under which the material has been released.
5. Supply your contact details that includes, your complete name, address and phone number.
(For more information on the info needed for legitimate alert, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)( 3 ).)
You need to understand that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations worrying copyright violation may be accountable for damages sustained as an outcome of removal or blocking of the material, court expenses, and lawyers costs.
Send out alerts to: Admin@TodayAS.com!.?.! Please enable as much as 2-3 working days for an e-mail reaction. Thank you for your understanding.